Unfortunately I am not the kind of person who’s necessarily keen on all stuff Halloween so I decided, instead of a cliché Halloween make up/outfit post, to post an incredible cupcake recipe I just recently tried out for the first time and was amazed by. The cupcakes are easy to make, you don’t need any special ingredients you wouldn’t get in your local grocery store and the result regarding the taste is just mouthwatering and delicious.
All you need is:
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 50g / 1.5oz butter
- 2 eggs
- 70 g / 2.5oz cacao
- 160 g / 5.6oz flour
- 160 ml / 5.6oz milk
- A pinch salt
- 1/2 package vanilla sugar
- 100 g/ 3.5oz powdered sugar
- 110g / 3.9oz powdered sugar
- 1 package of whipping cream stiffener
- 250 ml / 8.8oz cream
- Beat the butter with eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar and milk until it is of creamy consistence.
- Afterwards you mix up flour, baking soda, cacao and salt. Preheat the oven to 180℃/356℉.
- Now you gently stir in the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups and bake it for 20 – 25 minutes. Let them cool after taking them out of the oven.
- Whip the cream and add sugar and whipping cream stiffener.
- Now apply the frosting with a frosting bag.
- Decorate the muffin as you like.
Hope you have as much fun making the cupcakes as I had. Good luck and enjoy!